Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WILD WILD WEST


  

Is this what happens when your turning 30!!!!! my friend called me up yesterday and was like let's take a girl trip let's go to Palm Springs, or to A Dude Ranch go horse back ridding. I was like what happen to girls trip to VEGAS haha so I check out what a DUDE RANCH was, and I am so in They have spas and hiking and all sorts of activities they also have a kids arcade and a Western Theme Bounce House it's really cute. I know it's a girls trip But just in case the boyfriend works I have to take my son. So having this bounce house at this Dude Ranch is a Plus. The Western Bounce House has pop up cactus right at the entrance! I love it I am a sucker for matching themes. and The Western Bounce  matches this Dude Ranch 100% especially with the cowboy graphics on the side.