Thursday, February 20, 2014

ARE YOU READY!!!! MARCH MADNESS IS NEAR!!!!!



I am so excited not because i am a Basket ball freak, but because i just got a gig to do a March Madness party! I really love decorating and involving inflatables to match the theme of the parties I make. I think inflatables are a major part of the party because that is the only thing the kids care about, and if the inflatable games are Bad Ass and the kids are happy then the parents will also me happy. Any Ways the inflatable i picked for my March Madness party is this Basketball Challenge, I love it! it fits right in. This Basket Ball challenge is a two player game where each player gets 3 balls to challenge their opponent by getting a better score. It will entertain the teenagers for hours. I will set this up with prizes to give it a feel of being at a carnival. EEEEEK this is going to be a major hit!