Friday, February 14, 2014

LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD !

As some of you know, our school is hosting a Valentine's Day festival. I was in charge of games and I was super stoked that my uncle let us barrow the Velcro Wall. Well guess who shows up with a bigger bad ass inflatable! My uncle totally surprised us by showing up with this Camo Obstacle Course 3! The kids are going to be so happy! Sure the Velcro wall is fun but this Obstacle course is 65 ft long, and has a slide that is 13 ft high! It's one of his most popular units. It also fits with are Valentine Day Theme. We are calling it the LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD Booth. I love when people get together to make other people Happy. We are definitely going to raise enough money, with this attraction to get that new sound system this school needs so much.