Thursday, February 6, 2014

Don’t forget about your Princess this Valentine's!



I don’t know about you but, in our house we celebrate V-day like a birthday! We like to give our kids something special to remind them that LOVE is to be celebrated between everyone not just boyfriend girlfriend type love. We don’t have daughters but if I did This is the route I would go. I would have to get her this Princess double lane Jump & Slide! It’s so cute I love it and it’s a wet & dry slide. This would be the best Valentines gift ever! It’s pink and with cute stars and oh so girly! Giving her a castle for valentines day would top any Valentines gift she will ever get I am sure. Not only that but we could rent it out to our neighbors for events they have for their daughters, and this will just pay itself. WINNER hahaha I need to have a girl lol I have thought this out all too well.