Monday, February 10, 2014

GIRL TALK!


 

Last night i got together with my gal pals, and the conversations of where is the craziest place you had "SEXY TIME" came up. I finally Won lol, Yes we do not admit it but it is a competition. We like to be consider adventurous. Especially me who has been with the same guy for 8 years. I Sadie Ross, Had Sexy Time in This Extreme Rush Survivor Theme, and it was Amazing, and this should be on your bucket list. The kids were tired out from the party and watching a movie inside and we were cleaning outside. It all started with My husband challenging me to a race, on this 78' feet long journey. As soon as i saw that he was going to beat me i fake an injury hahaha. I know i am a sore loser. So I told him my foot got stuck he came back to help me and that is when i tackled  him and tried to make a run for it then one thing lead to another and you know it was Extreme. I told my friends they have to try it. One of them even rented one for Valentine's Day and is planning a special Dinner & Play  date. It really gave us our spark back to be adventurous, and i got bragging rights which is always nice.This Extreme Rush really lived up to it's name lol. BTW Before we the parents enjoyed it The kids also loved it. It really is a 2fer They said the best part was the 19' foot tall slide which i did tried and it was a thrill. So Ladies Put this on your bucket List!