Tuesday, January 7, 2014

RAWR!


 

So some how along the way people just made me their to-go to party planner which i love, especially having a hook-up with the bouncers. Not to mention the themes people come up with! this one is probably one of my faves! Jurassic Park! I know right your excited too right! Then flash back I remember seeing this Awesome Jurassic Venture obstacle course at the Orlando show I went to a couple years ago, This is so perfect i could die! The Jurassic Venture is from the Happy Jump X-Line and you know if it's an X-Line that means it's a guaranteed bad ass unit.The details on this are awesome it has pop-ups, palm trees, tunnels, and a big ass scary Dino! I love everything about this unit! They should put this in museums maybe more people would go, But seriously I just can't deal with my excitement!