Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Spring Break!



Already looking into booking our Spring Break vacation, you know what they say the early bird gets the worm! oh no i am sounding like grandma. But seriously with vacations it's always best to plan ahead of time. We normally go to the beaches in Mexico, But this year i am focus more on kid friendly resorts. The kids in are family are getting older and getting bored more easily. I would like to find a resort with those big ass water slides. Those are so much fun. They place the inflatable water slides right on the beach so it's like a mini water park in the back yard of the hotel. The Wild Tunnel water slide would be perfect! It's 21" feet high, and 43" feet long! I love how instead of a regular water slide it has the dark tunnels to slide down, and it has two tunnels so the lines will be a fast pace. The Wild Tunnels takes you down a dark rapid tunnel, landing in a pool of water.I personally would rather have my kids playing on this Water Slide then being out in the ocean. Them on this water slide means I can just sit back and watch from a couple feet away. I can relax because there is no risk of drowning, Yes i know my Helicopter mom syndrome is out of control. But it's the truth! There safer on this water Slide. Another cool thing about the Wild Tunnels is that if you wanted to just have one tunnel out you can detached the right side and just have one tunnel in use. I know this unit would give me that extra push to book any hotel. Because Happy Kids =  Happy Parents.