Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What About The Toddlers!

Yesterday I took my son to one of those indoor centers. A new spot that just open at our local mall. I like him to interact with other kids to get him ready so that when he starts preschool it won’t be too hard. Anyways as I was sitting there watching him have the time of his life I notice this “Toddler Corner” This corner had like handy me down toys and building blocks. Really you have this awesome setup with slides and so much to do for the older kids and the toddlers get this crappy corner! I have seen so many cool inflatable Toddler games like this Frog Toddler Safari. It’s cute, it’s friendly a Toddler would love this! It has low walls so a parent can easily pull their kid out. The dimensions are 24” in length and 18” in width Great size for any indoor center. The Frog Toddler Safari features a mini hippo slide, pop ups with funny faces, Crawl Tunnels. There is so much interaction a toddler can develop motor skills while playing. If you’re going to have a toddler space, have an awesome one!