Monday, January 20, 2014

SURFS UP!



Score! My uncle who has a party rental store just made his list of units he will be purchasing for this year and I am super stoke because on his list he has the 18" Double Drop Wave Slide, Which is one of the coolest slides I have seen. The 18" Double Drop Wave Slide Can be used in 3 different ways. This Slide was at one of the shows and i test it out. That is why i am super excited that my uncle will be purchasing it. It comes with a pool attachment which I have personality been in so it's pretty big. It's not a little wimpy pool that is just a splash. You can actually chill in there.You can also order it with a landing mat, you know in case you can't have a pool at you're event. And a Slipping slide attachment that looks pretty rad. 3 different options 1 slide! I am so sure this Water Slide will be his #1 rental this year.