Monday, December 16, 2013

EVERYONE JUST NEEDS TO CHILL OUT!!!!



With all the holiday madness going on one must take the time to just Chill out, and what better way to chill out then with this winter inspired inflatable The Penguins'' Course. I have seen these pop up on many of the Christmas tree lots around town and my kids and I are loving it! This one was are favorite. This is part of the happy jump X-line, which means it’s more Bad Ass then there usual stuff. This 3 part game can be used two different ways, without the slide it can be used as a big playground, Great for toddler aged children and the slide can also be used alone.Used together with all 3 pieces it turns into a battle of the fastest, racing your opponent which in my case is my 12 year old nephew. Through pop ups, and tunnels. Down the 16’ foot slide, I haven’t won yet but practice makes perfect lol. These inflatables at Christmas tree lots have become such a trend, and a must have for any holiday party! I love how this one is not necessary a Christmas theme and can be used for other events Such as a Winter Wonderland! That would be so cool!