Monday, December 16, 2013

Ready Set Race!



A must have for any Family Reunion; just imagine grandma racing to the finish line on one of these inflatable horses.With the holidays just around the corner I got to thinking what would make are families get together a joyful experience, instead of the usual lets try to watch a movie while the kids are yelling and running around the house situation. If this Inflatable derby can’t bring a family together I don’t know what will! Any how this game is not only fun for children but Adults have a blast to. I saw this inflatable Derby at one of the shows I went with my uncle and It drew in crowds of all ages. This inflatable 3 lane derby comes with 3 inflatable horses, from 3 sizes to chose from! it also has the look and feel of a real race track! Ladies and Gentlemen place your bets!