Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Make it Rain $$$



   Dollar Dollar Bills Yo! Ha I feel like I should be wearing a pimped out gold chain while typing this and excuse my lingo but I can’t help it lol look at this awesome Cash Cube machine! It makes me have Money on my mind okay I’ll stop there before I break into full on rap song. I need to find out who owns one because I am ready to play! Oh the possibilities ….. not only can you use real money in this Cash Cube machine but you can put tickets, and coupons. This Cash Cube would be great for school events, big promotional sales, or even at birthday parties. Have something different then the usual balloon twister. This Cash Cube is light only 80 lbs so it is easily transported. If you’re Looking for something new and exciting for your next event this is the way to go!