Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Monster Truck!!!! MONSTER FUN!!!!

So After writing about the Mega Twister I decided that an inflatable would be a rad gift for my 3 year old son. I am super stoked about this Monster truck one i found on Happyjump.com  just thinking about his face on Christmas morning when he see's this big ass monster truck in our back yard...... I can't wait! Not only dose this bouncer look  awesome  with these vibrant colors and details of a real monster truck, but it was built with safety in mind with a emergency exit at the top of the inflatable, and they regularly test their materials to ensure they are lead free and fire retardant. Which is a major plus. Especially when you have toddlers using these. It is also made with a exclusive18 oz vinyl not that crappy vinyl or nylon other companies use. I am very confidant this unit will last for a very long time, especially with the 3 year warranty. Oh and this Monster Truck fits about 8 children at a time, So I can defiantly use this for birthday parties. and the cherry on top!!!  this Monster Truck will get my kid playing outside for hours instead of fighting for more IPAD time or watching T.V.