Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Extreme Work Out!!!



I was thinking about joining a boot camp this New Year I definitely need to get myself in shape. But I was looking at these places and they seem super boring like I hate working out, and having a guy yell at me to exercise I don’t think that would do the trick. Why can’t they have something like this Extreme RushZ-Rider Combo Camo. – I would love to use this to work out. This would make me feel like I am in a real battle field. You start off by going through crawl tunnels, climbing over walls, down slides fighting with pop ups, and going through squeeze tunnels. Up steps to a Zip line! Yes you’ve read right a ZIP LINE! How Bad Ass is this! And wait it’s not over yet, there’s a 19 foot high slide that takes you to the finish line. In total this inflatable is 122 feet long! I would love to work out on something like this. It’s Extreme, it’s fun, and I could really see this working. All you Boot Camp directors out there this is a must have! Check out the video at http://www.happyjump.com/interactive-games/extreme-rush-z-rider-combo-camo..php