Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mega Twister = Mega Fun!



A Couple years ago I was at a Convention in Florida for Inflatables my uncle is in the business of Renting out inflatables so I have been his personal tester since for ever.This is where my obsession for inflatables came about. 28 years old and still can't get over the awesome shit these inflatable companies come up with! Anyways at this convention this one company Happy Jump had this Mega Twister Slide hands down the most awesome slide I have ever been on. The kids were going ape shit for this, the adults too. This slide was so high 24 feet high! The Awesome part was that this slide is a wet or dry slide. As a dry slide it kicked ass I can only dream of how Bad Ass this would be as a water slide.oh and it's not just a high slide but it has a twist that makes the ride down a bigger thrill. Even after a couple years have passed since I had the luck of testing this slide.I still remember the thrill and excitement I felt going up the stairs and the awesome drop. It's those moments that stand out that make life memories. It's a great investment that is sure to make great memories for kids of all ages and adults as well!
P.S. THIS WOULD BE THE MOST BAD ASS CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!!!!!!!

For more information on this Mega Fun Slide Visit
 http://www.happyjump.com/water-slides/mega-twister-slide.php
check out there video!