Friday, December 13, 2013

FREEZING.... MUST THINK SUMMER THOUGHTS.... WATER SLIDES!!!!




Freezing my ass off in this office! I am trying to keep positive by reminiscing on my awesome summer I had, with my kid posse. Money was a bit tight so we brought the fun to them by borrowing one of my uncle’s water slides. We borrowed this one 13' Backyard Water Slide - Primary Colors - WS4207 by Happy Jump . Mainly because it was the perfect size for our back yard 13x22x10 and because at 13 feet high it was just the right size for my 3 year old to go up by himself and have a blast without having to drag me up there every single time he had to go up. Happy Jump is really my favorite manufacture out there because they really stress the safety of our children. Check out how this slide has the steps in the front with cushion everywhere there’s no way of serious injury; if a child were to fall they are protected! My kids could care less of the safety features, like how there’s a mattress underneath the pool to protect them from hurting their butts. But I have been on water slides with no mattress underneath there pools and believe me it feels like you just feel hard on your ass not Cool….. So all these safety details Happy Jump puts into their units are worth sharing. What they did go crazy for was the pool they loved having the pool at the end. They would just hang out there and relax when they had enough of the sliding yea it’s not a full on pool but for there ages (toddlers) it was perfect, and I didn’t have to worry about any one drowning  : )  So if your feeling cold think of summer, and how you can make your next summer awesome by bringing home a waterslide! HappyJump has different sizes and prices! Trust it’s cheaper than going on vacation, and less stressful. Just sit back with a margarita and relax while your kiddos enjoy there little own water park in the comfort of your back yard.